There are certain circumstances in a DUI arrest that are called ‘enhancements’, or aggravating factors, and can make your violation more severe. In San Bernardino, Riverside and throughout Southern California, many of these enhancements can result in more significant penalties. If you have been arrested for a DUI and any of these enhancements are applicable, the San Bernardino & Riverside attorneys at Greenberg, Greenberg & Kenyon can provide experienced representation to protect your rights.
DUI Enhancements Lawyer in San Bernardino & Riverside
DUI enhancements in the state of California include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Driving with a minor passenger – under 14 years of age – in a vehicle while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driving a vehicle with a blood alcohol level (BAC) of .15 percent or above
- A fourth or subsequent DUI arrest within a 10-year period
- A DUI arrest in a California Highway Safety Zone or school crossing zone
- A DUI arrest in a designated California highway construction or maintenance zone
- Driving 20 miles per hour or more above the posted or designated speed limit while driving under the influence
- Refusal to submit to a breath or blood test under California’s “implied consent” law
- Previous criminal history, not limited to prior DUI offenses
- Infliction of bodily injury or death to another in the course of driving under the influence
Contact a DUI Lawyer Today!
If you are accused of driving under the influence of alcohol, contact us today. We offer free initial consultations, and calls are answered 24 hours a day. Contact Greenberg, Greenberg & Kenyon online or by telephone at (951) 274-0003 if you were pulled over in Riverside County, San Bernardino County, Los Angeles County, Orange County or San Diego County.