When you’re facing criminal charges, you are dealing with a very serious legal matter. This is the type of case that you shouldn’t go about alone. During this difficult time, you need the most experienced attorneys to help you get the best possible outcome for your case.
At Greenberg & Greenberg, our lawyers have 40 years of combined experience handling criminal defense matters for clients throughout Riverside and the surrounding areas. If you have been charged with a drug crime, DWI, violent crime, or any other type of criminal offense, we are here to protect you.
Let Our Family Help You
Few law firms, and even fewer criminal defense firms, feature a father-and-son legal team. We believe this is an important asset for our clients, as it allows them to benefit from the strengths of two highly skilled defense attorneys.
- Daniel Greenberg brings more than 35 years of experience to our criminal law practice. His experience as a district attorney helps him see cases from the other sides’ perspective.
- Philip Greenberg is also a former district attorney, bringing youth and vigor to complement his father’s wisdom and experience.
Because we have stood in their shoes, we are able to anticipate the prosecutor’s strategy. As former district attorneys, our lawyers are familiar with how prosecutors develop cases against those accused of crimes. This valuable experience allows us to be proactive in building criminal defense cases. We know how to find weaknesses in their cases. We seize upon those opportunities to obtain the most favorable results for our clients.
We work together on every case. When you hire our firm to handle your criminal defense case, you are getting two attorneys who are dedicated to protecting your rights.
Our Commitment to You
Our dedication to clients shows in our personalized service:
- Phones are answered 24 hours a day, and we return all calls promptly.
- Free consultation, by phone or in person
- Free advice about bail
- Truthful answers about your likely outcome, not unfulfilled promises
- We keep you fully informed of all your court dates.
- You will receive letters regularly summarizing any action on your behalf.
- We can work within your budget to arrange payment plans to retain the quality legal services you deserve.
If you are facing criminal charges, we are here to help. Contact us today online or by telephone at (909) 888-2281 to speak with an experienced Riverside criminal defense lawyer. We offer free initial consultations, and our phone is answered 24 hours per day. All calls are returned promptly.